Project 300-048 American Airlines Hold Gate
Project location: MCI Terminal C
This a Aviation project and requires the following:
- Current City of Kansas City Business License
- Copy of current WBE or MBE certificate if applicable
- Insurance certificate meeting the following specifications
- list following as additional insured: City of Kansas City Aviation Department and Gardner Construction Co., Inc.
- Workers' Compensation: Statutory
- Employer's Liability: $1m each occurrence
- Commercial Automobile liability insurance: $2m
- Commercial General liability insurance: $2m combined single limit for each occurrence and $2m general aggregate
- Abide by the prevailing wage parameters
- KCMO Revenue Clearance Letter
- CPR, Payroll certification form & DLFR turned in no later than 2 weeks following the payroll date. CPR Instructions.
- Subcontract affidavit for final payment
- 1 year warranty on all work along with submittals of product warranties
Please note all 2nd tier subcontractors are also required to submit all the above paperwork.